An easy-to-use, comfortable, discreet alternative to incontinence pads. Worn internally like a tampon, though works in a very different way. Contrelle Activgard gently lifts and supports the bladder and urethra to help stop leaks. Use one a day, or just when required.
As low as £15.00
VAT zero rated for personal use
This pack contains 5 x Activgards and a reusable applicator.
Instructions for Use: how to prepare your Contrelle Activgard, how to insert and remove your Contrelle Activgard bladder support.
You should not use Contrelle if you:
- are under the age of 18 years
- are pregnant, or have given birth in the last 3 months
- are suffering from any infection or irritation in the vagina
- have suffered from TSS (Toxic Shock Syndrome)
- have had any pelvic surgery in the last 6 months
- are undergoing any therapy for pelvic malignancy
- have moderate to severe vaginal prolapse
- have urinary or vaginal infections
- have significant or bothersome vaginal dryness which causes irritation without speaking to a healthcare professional
- have problems with manual dexterity which could cause insertion or removal issues
- are male