Start using Contrelle with the Sizing Kit. Everyone’s different and unique, so the kit includes one of each 3 sizes, to help you easily find the right size for yourself.
Size 1, 2, 3 and a reusable applicator.
Instructions for Use: how to prepare your Contrelle Activgard, how to insert and remove your Contrelle Activgard bladder support.
You should not use Contrelle if you:
- are under the age of 18 years
- are pregnant, or have given birth in the last 3 months
- are suffering from any infection or irritation in the vagina
- have suffered from TSS (Toxic Shock Syndrome)
- have had any pelvic surgery in the last 6 months
- are undergoing any therapy for pelvic malignancy
- have moderate to severe vaginal prolapse
- have urinary or vaginal infections
- have significant or bothersome vaginal dryness
- have problems with manual dexterity which could cause insertion or removal issues
- are male